Saturday, January 17, 2009

A breath of fresh air!

Good news!  We have only had one car since right before we moved to CA.  The first 6 months we were here it worked out fine b/c Justin only worked 9 miles away so I could take him to work and use the car for the day.  However, at the beginning of December he started working too far away to do that.  For about 6 weeks Alana and I didn't leave the house too much except for walks and going to parks.  Last week I discovered that there are 2 transit systems run by our city and the city we live one block away from that I can use!  They will take me anywhere within the city limits and it only costs a buck each way!  This opens up a whole lot of places for us to go!  I am very excited and went to a MOPS group this week for the first time.  This is such a blessing for me and I have a renewed energy to tackle mommyhood every day!

3 comments:

About Me said...

WOW --- THAT's VERY EXCITING!!! :c)

Rachel Gora said...

Yeah! That is such a blessing!

Anonymous said...

I'm so happy for you! Enjoy the new found freedom!